In collaboration with GIZ, we financially support MSc Students from German Universities in gaining practical experience in project-based scientific work at an International Agricultural Research Center. ATSAF facilitates conducting research at one of the CGIAR++ centers to pur-sue a Master's thesis in close collaboration with a German supervisor.
What you need…
- Five semesters of agricultural sciences or another development-oriented degree program
- Enrolment at a German university
- Very good command of the English language
- University supervisor supporting the appli-cation and the research topic
- Hosting agreement from CGIAR++ Center
- International liability and health insurance
What we expect…
- A high degree of sensitivity towards the culture in the country of assignment; team playing skills; willingness to assume re-sponsibility and to work independently.
- Willingness to engulf in six months of research abroad.
What you get…
- Full administrative support from ATSAF
- Contact to international GIZ activities
- To work and stay at a CGIAR++ center
- Data to complete your Master of Sci-ence degree
- A fees contract covering your flight and your cost of living